Friday 16 March 2007

Tina Turner fans ...

Both of you regular readers will have observed correctly that I missed the post yesterday. I was busy with a work project and busy on The Jester site adding some new content. If you want to check out what I was up to you can catch up with the all new Bramfieldian Headlines.
There is a theme running through my three main web projects and that is original humour. I try to create as much new stuff on this blog as I can, I have a joke creation workshop on The Jester site, plus the aforementioned Headlines, and I have a Squidoo Lens based around and containing original jokes. All three help to sharpen the mind and I'm writing more material at the moment than I have done for a long time. Whether it's funny is not down to me but to those that read it, but I hope it's all being enjoyed.

All of which has got nothing to do with Tina Turner.

Q: How many Tina Turner fans does it take to change a lightbulb.
A: It takes two, baby. Me and you.

No comments: