Sunday 25 February 2007

ADD Sufferers ...

Please don't tell me it's Sunday again. What is it about getting older that also compacts time. Writing a daily blog doesn't help in that respect, because you seem to tick off the days very quickly. I suppose most people find that with any daily routine, like a job that involves the same procedures each day. If you are fortunate in having a lot of variety in your life I'm sure that does slow time in your own mind.

Last week I was postponing The Jester launch for another week. So today, at around 9:00 pm GMT, I'm going to go for it. It's a bit like setting up a stall in the middle of the countryside. If no-one knows you are there, you won't sell anything, so a lot of effort now has to go into promoting The Jester to drive up interest and make some sales. I'll devote next Sunday's entry to an update.

Back to today and it's Sunday, so I stick a pin in my list and voila!

Q: How many ADD sufferers does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: Oh look a blue car!

No comments: