Sunday 11 February 2007

Accountants ...

It's frightening where the weeks go. Another one disappears, January has faded into the mists of time and we're almost halfway through February. However, as it's Sunday I ought to be resting, but I'm still trying to finish of the promotional stuff and the web site for The Jester. I'm hoping to launch it later this week and yet there is still so much to do.

I've created web sites before, but never with the addition of a product to sell. It's no use just publishing the site and hoping customers will flock to it. The Internet doesn't work that way; it's vast and web sites get lost unless they are promoted correctly. Therefore, this Sunday finds me writing articles, creating free Ebooks, and submitting the site to search engines and directories. But it's fun!

I'm sure you'll excuse me if I reach off the shelf for today's changer. I think I've still got one or two left up there. Ah, yes. This will do nicely.

Q: How many Accountants does it take to change light bulb?
A: How many would you like it to take?

No comments: